Tuesday, September 28, 2004

Baltimore...or Less

This weekend I finally found an apartment in Baltimore...

...which got me punning

Baltimore

Mining for BaltiORE.
This post is a real BaltiCHORE.
I dropped my pizza on the BaltiFLOOR.
I don’t know if I can live here, with these BaltiMORONS.
Bush should have never gotten us into this BaltiWAR.
The lion’s BaltiROAR.
BaltiPOUR me another shot!
That story is old time BaltiLORE.
What’s the BaltiSCORE on the game?
Maryland’s Ladies of the Evening: BaltiWHORES!
My feet are BaltiSORE.
This movie is a real BaltiSNORE.
Mount Vernon’s heaviest rock acts: BaltiCORE

Posted by [Drue]

5 Comments:

Blogger The Write Stuff said...

The more, the Maryland
Baltimore, the merrier
It's not nice to stare, so take Chesapeake
Do you want sliced bread Orioles?
Maryland Monroe
He wore a toupe so he was balti-no-more

2:48 PM  
Blogger Drue said...

Your post Chesapeaked my interest.
Double Stuff Orioles
Should I write with my Fells Point Pen or my Fells Tipped Marker?
My car needs a Towson.
Michael Bolton Hill
Our readers are very Loyola to us.
I wanna buy a Web-Camden for my computer

7:24 AM  
Blogger The Write Stuff said...

Annapolis a day keeps the doctor away
Agnew governor was named when Spiro became VP.
Therapy helped me get in touch with my Inner Harbor.
Howard Stern's pal, Baba-Bowie.
She looked beautiful with her shining eyes, dimpled cheeks, and Towson hair.
Old Kind Cole was a Maryland soul.
Crab your partner and dosey-do.
The Old Bay mare she ain't what she used to be

10:10 AM  
Blogger The Write Stuff said...

That was a compliment from Craig, I Gass...

10:33 AM  
Blogger Chelsea Peretti said...

Balti-less is more.
BaltiMorehouse College.
Shakespeare: "I love the Baltimoor!"
Chekov: "I'm in Baltimourning for my life!"
Social Balti-morays


Woke up, it was a Baltimorning
And the first thing that I heard
Was a song outside my window
And the traffic wrote the words
It came ringing up like Christmas bells
And rapping up like pipes and drums...

2:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home