Tuesday, August 24, 2004

What the--?!! Das Spunkin Bullshit!

Some of our readers (once again, thanks to all 6 of you) may have noticed one of the most belligerent commenters in Punrise, Punset history. His name is Das Spunken. And here is his story:
Hi I just wanted to say how poor your blog is. I have featured it on my site http://dasspunken.blogspot.com/.
His site goes on to call our beloved Punrise an "exceedingly piss poor excuse for prose."

To us, this sounded like the perfect opportunity to take advantage of "Das Spunken"...the only way we know how...

Das Spunken Treasure Chest

Das Spunken like a true genius

Ouch! I did something bad and Da's Spunken me!

Play Das Spunken Music, White Boy

You've Been Das Spunken'd with Ashton Kutcher

Das Spunken Word / Poetry Jam

Das Spunken Cheeks

Das SpunKen and Barbie

Bob CosDas Spunken

On halloween (drunk in pumpkin patch): Dasspunken we want!

Das Dunken Donuts

Das Bullshit!

Das Spunken Brewster

You Das Stunken the toilet up

Sid and Nancy? Das spunken rock!

Das Da Story of my Life Spunken

Das Slam Spunken

Das de way (uh-huh, uh-huh) I Spunk it!

Das Flunken Me In Math Class

Really? Das spunken incredible!


[Thanks to Chelsea and Michelle]

4 Comments:

Blogger Drue said...

Junken in Das Trunken
Das Skunken
Thelonius Spunk
dasspunken.blogspot blows Das Chunken
My car has a loud Das Clunken under the hood
The natives had Das Shrunken Heads!
Macauley CulSpunken

Maybe giving Das Schmucken all this (Das) attention will make him feel better. He is a very angry little man!

6:30 AM  
Blogger The Write Stuff said...

His mother should give him a good Das Spunken on his heinie.
The Oracle has Das Spunken.
The frost is on Das Spunken.
Das Spunken pie needs whipped cream.
Das Spunken bed needs a ladder.
Das Spunken bottles of beer on the wall, Das Spunken bottles of beer...
Das Spunken yard blues
Latin is a written, not Das Spunken, language.
Abba dabba dabba dabba said Das Spunken in the zoo...
Give me that old time Das Spunken roll.
The Vietnam War started after Ho Chi Minh bombed US destroyers in the Gulf of Das Spunken.

10:47 AM  
Blogger Drue said...

The Write Stuff has got me beat today!!

Excellent Post!

10:56 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think I'll have a go...

Dirty Das Spunken
He talks a lot of poop-en
He thinks he's crazy German
We know he's got a spunk bum
And he likes meat fluten
I hope he stops a punten
So we can keep Das Puns on!

5:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home