Monday, August 23, 2004

The Garden Of Eatin'

An IM conversation with Michelle and Drue:

Drue:Lettuce talk of vegetables!
Drue:Unless the blog won't have mushroom for that.
(Michelle spends time working while at work.....what's with that?)
Michelle: Ok I'm looking to get my Tomatoe in the door somewhere else
Michelle: As I work for some real Cabbitches
Michelle: I'm in a real Car-rut of a job
Drue: Your problems could be parsley your fault....
Michelle: Only Thyme will tell
Drue: you are kind of Corny when it comes to these things
Michelle: This is the Cauliflowerst thing that's ever happened to me
Drue: That last one was Peppered with sillyness!
Drue: Don't let word Leek!
Michelle: You really know how to Celeread between the lines
Drue: So Shallot be!
Drue: You never know what will Turnip!
Michelle: Broccoli me crazy!
Drue: That was a little cucumbersome
Michelle: yes, like it
Drue: Hang on, I have the Jicama-ups
Drue:Jic! Jic!
Michelle: Bean there, pun that
Michelle: That was great - like a duel, only we're armed with our sharp wit. I think we're done!
Drue: Good, cuz I gotta pea!
Michelle:OMG

Drue signed off at 4:34:09 PM.
Michelle reconsidered asking drue to join the pun team at 4:35:01 PM.

5 Comments:

Blogger The Write Stuff said...

I romaine a big fan of this blog. I'm rooting for you! You never fail to produce laughs -- and not just the garden variety of laughs -- laughs that stem from intelligence. I nearly soiled my pants!

7:48 AM  
Blogger The Write Stuff said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

8:06 AM  
Blogger Michelle Collins said...

No argument there, Spunken. Our blog is terrible. Thanks for the link!

Michelle

10:23 AM  
Blogger Drue said...

Das Spunken has a pretty wacky blog! Just mentioning us there will send us readers!

Then more poor souls will be exposed to our "exceedingly piss poor excuse for prose"

Ha!

12:57 PM  
Blogger LCC said...

Riddle: A tomato, a faucet, and a lettuce had a race. What was the order of finish?

A: The lettuce, obviously, was a head; the tomato tried to ketchup, and the faucet was still running.

1:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home