Tuesday, September 21, 2004

Dead Beat Bloggers (Update)

As some of you have noticed, the pun team has been very busy recently.

Michelle has been busy with work and Votergasm, and all of the "press junket" type stuff that goes along with that.

While Chelsea has been traveling, doing shows and struggling with her inability to smile for the camera.

Peter has just about completely fallen off of the Punrise scene, but we can't blame him....he has obligations to another comedy website.

That leaves me, Drue...and I am about to face the strangest move of my life, Baltimore.

So, what's happening with Punrise, Punset? Well, we have not forgotten you, dear readers!!

The site will continue, even if you think the Grim Reaper of Death is hovering close by...in fact, he's on vaction.

All that said, here's some Death Defying Punning!

Chronic Hell-a-tosis, you know, Bad Death
Smokin’ Crystal Deth
MacDeath
After running I need to catch my Death
Deth Comedy Jam (I suppose Deth Poety would be more current)

Gimme a Grim Beam and water
Ripped Grim from Grim
Lets go for a midnight Grim
I need to go out and Grim those hedges

Reaper by the dozen
Zoo Reaper
Street Reaper
Trapper Reaper
Carpet Reaper
When the Reaper Awakes

[posted by Drue]


3 Comments:

Blogger The Write Stuff said...

Reap 'em and weep
Grim and bear it
Casket your fate to the wind
Coffin up a lung
Dingle bury
Ghouls just want to have fun
John Ashcroft, Cemetery of State
Ya dig?
Welch's grave juice
It only hearse when I laugh
The funeral cloud became a tornado
Mortuary Sahl
Cherry embalm
EnTER at your own risk
Obit Winfrey
Requiem havoc
Eulogy sorry
The Lord is Cybil Shepherd...

9:17 PM  
Blogger Drue said...

The Write Stuff really BURIED me with this post. I'll recover, of CORPSE.

Great Stuff!

5:49 AM  
Blogger The Write Stuff said...

You provide some STIFF competition, Drue.

9:06 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home