Thursday, December 16, 2004

Holiday In Pun-a-Rise

Chelsea and Michelle's Seventh Annual Holiday Pun Festival of Awesome Puns:

Michelle: Wreath Witherthpoon
Chelsea: Wreathest Link
Michelle: Wreathing the Benefits
Michellesays:
Wreathes Peethes
Chelsea: Merry Tyler Moore
Michelle: Jesus Christmas
Michelle: Holly Atcha Later
Chelsea: Roof Deck the halls with boughs of holly
Michelle: Anchors Away in a Manger
Michelle: Nativity Americans
Michelle: Candy Cane and Able
Chelsea: Elves Presley
Chelsea: The band Sliegher
Michelle: Santa Claused Me to Pee Myself
Michelle: I Santa you the package of-a spaghetti
Chelsea: Stocking the sh-elves
Michelle: Elf-deprecating
Chelsea: Elf-confident etc etc
Michelle: I sleigh me.
Chelsea: Note to Elf...
Michellesays: Grow!
Chelsea: ??
Michellesays: They're tiny
Michelle: We're on a ca-roll
Chelsea: In England: Egg Snog
Chelsea: Xmas Carol Burnett
Michelle: Judy Garland (boo)
Chelsea: Irish Pointsetta
Michelle: Pointsietta yourself down and listen to my tale
Chelsea: I need to clip my mistle-toenails

4 Comments:

Blogger Drue said...

That was totally awesome! Nice punstruction project, ladies!

10:23 AM  
Blogger The Write Stuff said...

Magi have this dance?
I bought your gift at J. Crucify.
When I was a little girl, in the '50s, we were always afraid the Russians would drop the Tannenbaum.
Yule be sorry you ever told me about this blog.
The Myrrh the merrier.
Frankincense, Scarlett, I don't give a damn.

11:01 AM  
Blogger Chelsea Peretti said...

If you get hungry, yuletide yourself over with a snack.

12:16 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

has something for everyone. Come on by and check it out soon Enjoy. :)

4:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home