Thursday, October 14, 2004

HOT CROSSED PUNS: The Bread Post!

Michelle says: hey we should do bread puns
Michelle says: This post has gone a-rye
Michelle says: Baguette off your ass and do something!
Chelsea says: you hit the nail on the bread
Michelle says: He Said, She Bread
Chelsea says: In-grained in my head
Michelle says: Roll with the punches
Chelsea says: Better off Bread
Michelle says: Wanted: Bread or Alive
Chelsea says: Be quiet. Quit your challahing!
Michelle says: stop loafing around
Michelle says: nice penny loafers
Chelsea says: Rye-ht or Wrong
Michelle says: Pumpernickel and Dime Shop
Michelle says: I like the political stylings of Paul Bagel-lia
Chelsea says:I knead to make some more dough!
Michelle says: 7 Grain in my Ass
Michelle says: Fast Food Chain Carby's
Chelsea says: She Got a Fast Carb
Chelsea says: Carb Your Enthusiasm
Chelsea says: Pimp My Rye
Michelle says: Rye Does My Hearth Feel So Bad?
Chelsea says: Everybody Loves Ryemond
Chelsea says: Heather Graham Cracker
Michelle says: Can You Tell Me How to Get To Sesame Seed?
Chelsea says: Bun Affleck
Michelle says: Pita Gallagher
Chelsea says: Nan-issue
Chelsea says: Viet-nan
Michelle says: I Hope You Feel Ciabatta
Michelle says:
http://www.j-sainsbury.co.uk/tasteofsuccess/primary/bread/types.htm
Chelsea says: Eat my panini
Michelle says: Go Focaccia Yourself
Chelsea says: The toilet is focaccia
Michelle says:
?
Chelsea says: the toilet is focaccia or fopeepee
Michelle says: You can't escape! I focaccia!

4 Comments:

Blogger Drue said...

Posting a comment is the YEAST I can do for this one!
I feel the KNEAD to help, call me a FRUIT CAKE!
It's not like it's costing me any DOUGH, but don't SCONE me if I can't RISE to the occasion, or I write a few re-PITAS.
This topic should be handled GINGERly.

A TOAST! To another fine post!

As STALE as it is, you will have this post forever inGRAINed in your memory.

10:52 AM  
Blogger The Write Stuff said...

Jesus Crust
Gluten Plenty
Crumby bears
I'd walk a mile for a kimmel.
The traveling salesman carried his biz-kit with him wherever he went.
Loretta Babka sliced off her husband's pita.
London brioche is falling down...
My Croissant Vinny
The Crepes of Wrath
Taco number and wait.

Phyllofax
I bagel your pardon.
Sconed in love
Matzah's Vineyard

5:30 PM  
Blogger Chelsea Peretti said...

You bread my mind!

7:27 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

No bun intended

3:57 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home