Thursday, August 12, 2004

Trees Company

An IM Convo with Peter and Michelle

Michelle: So todays pun topic.... trees? I figure we should start out simple.
Peter: If it proves too boring, we can spruce up the topics later
Michelle: Oak-ay that sounds good
Peter: If you can stomach this current level of puns, I warn you: you may get sycamore.
Michelle: Pine with me! That sounds balsam.
Michelle: Fir real
Peter: Oak dokey.
Michelle: Remeber the Ash you owe me? Wait till next week, and you Willow me double.
Michelle: Honestly though i think we are psychopaths.
Peter: Yeah, there's a worry of that.
Peter: Psychopathia
Peter: Pun Forest Pun
Michelle: hahaha
Michelle: GOOD ONE
Michelle shot herself in the face at 10:28:02 AM.
Peter signed off at 10:29:02 AM.

3 Comments:

Blogger Drue said...

Cherry Cherry Punny you two!

That Michelle is a real peach, isn't she? Yes,you two are quite a pear.

Maybe later pecan make more puns? I really redwood like that!

The more you spruce this site up, the more poplar it will get!

I have pined for a good word play site, this is my bread and butternut!

10:08 AM  
Blogger Michelle Collins said...

Sequoia Gavalt! Great job, Drue, ash usual. The site is good, but it needs a bit of teaking. Olive holly atcha when I think its butternut. Cedar you later. (god that was terrible. I kind of want to take a shower now.)

11:58 AM  
Blogger Drue said...

Needles to say, I think you did well there. Considering it was done on a larch.

Aspen(d) a little too mulch time thinking about these kinds of things.

Sometimes I need a good sumac in the face, open palm, of course.

I'll talk to yew later.

12:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home